Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yup, someday this'll be me.

I'm meeting a man that I'm going be in love with this summer. He's going to love Anne of Green Gables and he's going to think I am 'uniquely beautiful'. He'll be okay with me being kinda absolutely crazy. Even better, he'll be crazy too.
Once upon a time, a five year old girl liked a boy on her soccer team. She wanted to marry him someday, as a fourteen year old. Then, when she was nineteen, they got married in the Salt Lake Temple and were voted the cutest couple in the minds of me and my Self and I got to read her journal at her luncheon. Amanda, I give you permission to read my journal at my wedding:) I love you, sister. You're a great example to me.

5 comments:

Madison said...

dearest, this is beautiful! Oh and I absolutely love all the Anne Shirley quotes. beautiful.

Brynnie said...

HawHaw! (that's the way Haha was written in Anne of the Island:) Do ya think I'm a little obsessed?:) They're the quotes most like me though!

Madison said...

No. You're not obsessed. If you are, I can't tell. I love it, actually. And yes, those quotes are just like you!

Derek and Amanda said...

Brynn burn brenn miss brynn beautiful brynn! Oh the joy this brings to my soul. My sick soul that is. And yes...I'm sure i'm sick. ;) Just teasing. You are a doll. This is truly the deepest most inspiring blog I've ever read. I so wish my heart dreamed the dreams you dream. You are so lovely. You are as perfect as perfect gets. I luh you so much.

Brynnie said...

Haha Oh thank you for all them compliments, Mando!! Goodness, I don't think I've ever got so many in my life. But oh heavens no. I am so very not perfect! I am perfectly okay:) Oh, I love this bloggin' stuff! I lahve your blog very much! Especially the post about you telling that guy that you have a kid:)huho! And, yeah yeah, I believe that you're sick:) hah! I luh ya so so much!:)