Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What A Wonderful World

I see friends shakin' hands, sayin', "How do you do?" They're really sayin', "I love you!" ... The song then goes on to explain how he stalks babies- watching them cry and grow. But would that not be fabulous?! Not stalking babies... well, I guess that could be great fun too... Well, actually, it could! I actually once wrote a Journal Entry about it. Ha! for reals, I did:)
Well, anyway, what I was trying to say before I so rudely interrupted Myself was that it would be great if everyone went around saying that they loved each other! Is this not an extremely splendid idea?! I thought of this one day and I put my plan into action and I told a person that I loved them and Person was kinda surprised by this but Person seemed very quite happy about it. I told Person that I've realized what an amazing friend they were and that they were such a good example to me. They jokingly said, "You've just realized?!" Oh, haha, Person, Person. Person's a funny one. Person and I are such Kindred Spirits and Bosom Friends:)
So... I might as well start this lovin' stuff now! Well, guys, I Love You So Much :)

No comments: