Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Seven: My Best Friends

I cannot choose a best friend. I really tried very hard but when you've got such incredible friends it's hard. But it wasn't hard to narrow it down to 4 gorgeous girls. These girls are the most amazing people I've ever met and I mean it. I've never once been sad when I'm around them. Now, you ask, how could a person be capable of making you so happy? You don't know these girls. They're all crazy. completely nuts. Did you know I love them that way? Well, I do. I can't tell you how much I love them.
There's this one named Marisa and another named Maddiey and there's this girl named Dani and a Brenna too. They each are so unique and different from people I know. I can be myself around them and I'd die if even one of them were missing.
Marisa is the most hilarious lady I have met in my life, no joke. She's such a good example to me and I go to her when things aren't workin' out for me at that moment. There was a time once, at the beginning of our friendship, when I was crying and I was in the back of the crowd and she saw me and stayed back with me and comforted me and she's been my hero and my comforter ever since. I love her so much and she has changed my life.
I never knew I could love a group of girls so much until these Kumquats came along.
Maddiey is the cutest girl I know. She's just adorable. I love it when she talks about the person she likes cuz it's just adorable. Maddiey, I love you! She makes sure that everybody knows they're beautiful, in their own special way. She loves photography and she loves, Oh So loves to laugh. Very much. She's just about died a few times because she was laughing so hard. I love Miss Maddiey! I love her so much and she has changed my life.
Then there's this girl named Dani. I've never been much of a mind reader in my day but I can read her mind. She doesn't truly know how beautiful she is. She's okay with my nasty jokes. Oh I love her so much. I practically lived with her last summer:) Dani, I love you. She's been my friend the longest out of all of my Kumquats. I love her so much and she has changed my life.
There's a Brenna Kate Bergeson. Oh, she's a much more than swell friend. She's my hot dogs and hobo's friend... I don't even think I knew what a hobo was before I met her. She has the most beautiful hair. My mother forced us to pick tomatoes together. She is hilarious and I love her so much. I love her laugh and her entire family so much. She's a very stylish person. Really, her clothes are beautiful and they fit her personality, don't ya think? I love her so much and she has changed my life.
We're the weirdest bunch of girls and we're all a bit of a crazy mess. We're awkward sometimes and we're a family. They're my sisters. They're my girlfriends and my favorite group of women on earth and all of the planets and the celestial kingdom and all of those other kingdoms and all the places that ever existed or will exist. I hope you'll find some Kumquats and some best friends who understand you and love you.

No comments: