Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Get Some Babes.

I've got a few babes to help me out. A few Dears. Bits of Ladies. One bunch of gorgeous sour fruit. Some Darlings. A little more than a smidgen of people I couldn't live without. Lots of Sexy Babes. I'm lucky enough to get some sweet hearts in there too. I've got quite a bundle of joy who are always there for me. They are quite the bundle. They are also quite a joy to have. Aren't you glad I have them? Doesn't it make you happy that I'm happy? Well, you better be thrilled that I have these bundles of joy because that bundle is you. oh, and you too, Dearest.
I hope you have such a bundle as mine.
If you don't, go make one. There's a Splendid Idea for you.
It's really not that hard. They don't cost anything at all.
Please, make such a bundle. They just might change your life.

No comments: