Friday, January 28, 2011

Day Eight: A Moment of Mine

A moment... it's gotta be from the summer... gotta be a rainstorm. Last summer had the most intense rainstorms I've ever witnessed. They were most definitely Second Coming Worthy:) So, here's the moment. Me and Dani lived at each other's houses last summer and we were one time sleeping on my couch when a rainstorm woke us up. Well, most people know that I don't really make sense when I wake up during the night (I've fallen asleep at practically everyones houses... even last night I fell asleep at Maddieys house... again:) What I can remember from this thunder and lightning storm was that the black mountain behind my house was lighting up from the bright lightning. Dani woke up from the storm too. I yelled over the thunder, "It's the second coming!" That's all I remember from that night. Now that I think about it, I don't even remember going back to sleep. I'm always a little more stupid than normal when I wake up and do something during the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Dani said...

ah fetch! I was going to use that moment! Oh well, I'll use a different one... and question: where's your day 7?

Brynnie said...

Does it not show up?? It's on here... Oh i am so sorry I stole it! I thought you were going to use the rainstorm when we jumped on top of each other. haho... that one was so funny!