Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day One- Introduce Yourself

Why is the first one the hardest?? Introduce Myself... I'll try not to make this one too long, Babes.
Myself, this is the people who read my blog. People who read my blog, this is Myself. Great, now that we've got that out of the way let me introduce you to Me!
I love my life and I live off of happiness, anyones happiness. Because of this I am quite the healthy girl because my life is stuffed full with happiness and good and amazingly wonderful things. I love to read and write anything, even school papers thrill me. I haven't hated a single person that has waltzed into my life yet and I don't plan to. One of the things I dislike and am trying to overcome my fear of is change. Just like everyone, I love to laugh. I love the rain and at this moment I'm craving some spring in my unspringful life. I hate touching styrofoam but I love to touch people and be close to them. I love to play music, especially blasting it in cars. I'm beyond excited to go to heaven, like beyond excited, guys. Getting married is probably one of the only reasons I'm still living. I can't wait to be a mother and I'm going to name my daughter Avonlea, by the way:)

No comments: