Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Three: My Parents

Barry and Julie Hallsted is them names. My mother can do anything in the whole world. She's pretty amazing. When she was pregnant with Hannah she did 7 back flips in a row! She's pretty crazy:) She works for Jet Blue, which we all love so much! She works so hard and so much and... She might be on Minute To Win It!!
My dad is my hero. I love him so much. He always makes me feel so great about my singing and he makes sure everyone knows I can sing:) He works so hard too. So SO so hard. He's been working to get his PhD since I was eight and he's got it now!!
I love my Parents!!
I love Hyrum and Haley's faces in this picture:)

1 comment:

Madison said...

AWW!! Cute family!! I love that picture! Man! It's been forever since I last saw Ammon! It will be exciting to see him this spring!