Wednesday, January 5, 2011

fakes

I was reading the messages I sent a long time ago and I saw many messages sent to some one named Alicia Kelston. I could remember the name but I couldn't remember anything else about her. I was feeling terrible that I had sent so many messages to this girl and I couldn't even remember her. Then I did remember. It so turns out that I had made up this girl. She's not even real:) I had made an email for her and everything. It felt wonderful to be a hacker and I guessed her/my email password and saw messages sent to me from her! Haha! I even sent her letters! I guess, that's what happens when you don't have friends:) I also made up another girl when I was little named Kadence but that's a very odd story for another time:) I think I'm going to email Alicia Kelston right now:)

1 comment:

Dani said...

That sounds like a very fun thing to do... it kind of reminds me of Katie Whateverherlastname is... you know the girl that Anne of Green Gables made up but it was actually her reflection?