Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Six: My Day

My day was so lovely, even though it snowed. It was really very quite delicious. I wore my Sequin Shoes and I thought so much about everything a person could possibly think of. I decided Mrs. Wells is a cute and could possibly be a Lovable Person outside of her Physics classroom. I discussed the short and speediness of the month January this year. I gave Brenna the most hideous sympathy card I've ever seen in my life and I've seen a many an ugly card in my day. A girl said she liked my shoes in my history class. I talked to some person in my history class for a long while. I have FOUR friends in my new history class and everyone else could become my friends if they wanted to. I squeezed myself into a window at lunch. We came up with an awesome "Hey!" thing at lunch and we also carried Marisa to the office where her mother told her to suck it up. I followed Tommy down the hall then departed to my classroom and he departed to Seminary. I took off my shoes in Mr. Melville's class and decided he was a way cool guy and that I wanna add him and this guy that was sitting next to me to my Marrying List. I stumbled upon a Tyler as I came out of my class which I have only done 3 times this year. I walked home with my Sequin Shoes glory ruined by the wet and I had a great piano lesson. I saw Sister Skousen kidnap Coleman... again, and watched Sister Webb go chasing after him... again. I heard Marisa's BRAND NEW SONG THAT SHE WROTE AND ALL! go, ask her, and listen to the beauty. I sang as I walked home not on the street and, as I was singing the loudest part, my name was called out someones home. It was only Brenna Kate and as I barely scrapped my jean covered bottom on her leather chair my phone rang and I stood and looked into my back pack (at the same time:) realizing there was no Physics to be found in there. It was my mom so I had to go home but I am going to successfully smack my bottom right down on that chair cuz I've got permission and all to go there at 7! Wo, that's a cool looking number. And... so... one thing lead to another and here I am in my frog pjams eating a failed attempt at Mac n' Cheese and writing on my blog even though I had "two seconds to get off!" (im a boy) thirty-one minutes ago I'm still on. (girl)
That's my day and does it not sound grand!

2 comments:

Madison said...

What a beautiful day! Marisa has a NEW song?!? Why does she hide this?

Brynnie said...

I don't know! And she forgot to play it for us today in choir!