Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why Can't We Be Friends

Wish #1- Be Friends With Tommy Again. Wish #2- Earn Some Money. Lately, I have glanced at the clock often... too often actually, ever much so that I think it's becoming an obsession. But everytime I look it has been a wishing time. Ya know... this means either of these two things- That something bad is gonna happen so I need those many wishes badly. or Something good's gonna happen because I've seen so many wishes. Let's go with good, alkay? alkay. "Life is so much more complicated, don't ya think? With every event comes a feeling and with every feeling an emotion and with every emotion comes an action and an attitude and actions and attitudes effect people. Don't be as stupid and careless as me, guys. Sometimes, I can't stand myself. Ya know?" From Brynn Hallsted's Dead Journal... Yesterday was summer. Don't you agree? I think so. It most definately was. ... It was also Justin Bieber's 17th birthday:) I'm at lunch and some of the guys at this school look like they're 35... Maybe they are. "I can tell that we are gonna be friends...", said the I-really-don't-know-who-the-heck-wrote-this-song-and-I'm-too-lazy-to-check-but-let's-name-him-Wayde-oh-and-we-learned-about-dashes-today-in-English-and-Brems-said-people-on-blogs-love-them-so-here,-you-get-a-million-...-no,-just-47. Oh and Manda!! I just saw the thing you designed and I LOVE it!!

4 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

I am going to tell you that I love that my name is in this and that you love my design. I love that my name is in this and that you love my design. Now I want to tell you I ADORE you. I ADORE you.

Madison said...

I think we all wish that Tommy could be our friend. I also think we need some plan to become rich. Maybe rob a bank or something... ;) Just Kidding! Tehe! Beautiful!I lahve all the dashes. Dashes make me giggle.

Dani said...

I don't wish that.

Brynnie said...

and that's why me and Tommy aren't friends. Everybody convinced me out of it:( I was so stupid and that was so mean of me. Sometimes I need to learn how to not do what everybody else tells me to do. I need to learn how to have an opinion fast before some body has one for me.


but yes Maddiey, let's rob a bank:) and Manda, oh I ADORE ya too! and I can't wait till Friday!