Sunday, March 13, 2011

To Mommy:





Mommy, can I go to the jungle? Paleeeaaasssseee? If I do my piano everyday for the next week, then can I go to the jungle? If I take out the trash five times a day could I go sleep in a tree like they do on Swiss Family Robinson? Oh! If you would only let me ride an elephant I would never be naughty again! I would not write in my journal for a whole day if I was only allowed to walk through the jungle wearing my Explorer Shorts (pst! I got them at Savers for a freakin' 2 bucks!) or a beautiful dress!

Oh, I would so give anything (except for a lot of things:) to be Roberta! Whowee, two men fighting over ya all the time (especially Fritz... omygoodnessgracious... if ya know what I mean;) and living in the jungle! It's... sniff, sniff... just not fair. (well, except for... it's only completely fair because Freaking Roberta doesn't live where I live and doesn't have these amazing people to live around and, hey, I bet ya she's not Mormon and... well, church is a party! and she doesn't have a beautiful creek to walk on and she doesn't have hardly anything that I have and... I bet she's dead! so there! I'm better...)

... Love, Brynnie Bamboo (dad would now start singing- Brynnie Bamboo, I love you. I just love my Brynnie Bamboo :)

My New Favorite Movie! If ya can't tell :)

1 comment:

Madison said...

if money weren't an issue, imagine all the places we would have been to. imagine all the adventures we would experience.

whatever. we can have our own adventures here in Cedar Hills (snicker snicker...) We don't need money to have amazing adventures!
Although, I must admit... an adventure to the jungle would be nice.