Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Ladies.

Today it is Forfakes Blair and Harry Houdini's Birthday!! Who the heck is this Harry fellow? I don't know but I once had an insane hamster named Houdini. Harry is 137! Omy, I mean, my goodness! What a big boy! Oh Forfakes Blair, you're a big boy too! 16, hoyeah!

3+2=4 ... right? I made a wish at 3:24pm. I wished for you Dani!! I thought that was the most appropriate time to wish for a women like you.   ... 16. It's kinda a nice number. Huppy Birfday Forfakes Blair (his name isn't Blair by the way).

Why yes, I do strive off of other peoples relationships.

Lemme tell you the story!! So, once upon a last year I was NOT in CTE... I was in computer tech and there was this beautiful kid named Blair. His friends kept calling him Ryan. Of course, Brynn's an idiot and she's thinkin', "Why are all these losers calling him Ryan? His name is Blair!". No Brynn. I'm pretty sure his friends know his name a little more than you do. Well, it turns out they did. His name was Ryan. Don't worry, that wasn't the last stupid thing I did that involved this kid.


some people are born with a big head... full of themselves.






"You're hopeless" -Tyler L. George (yes, it's just L.)

2 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

I still LOVE your blog. This is great. Hudini was a famous diver. Jk.

Madison said...

I find it funny that everyone lately (including myself) is writing about Birthdays. Funny, eh?
Beautiful, by the way. Beautiful post, beautiful you!