Thursday, March 3, 2011

You are Lovable

Where did the mountains go?! ... That's kinda rude of them to just go on vacation like that. I really loved 'em. Well, the purpose of this posty is to tell you all about something that you all might have discovered already. You just didn't know you discovered it... Oh that's cool. Alkay, that's nuts. Isn't it? You probably aren't even aware of this amazing discovery but, hey, that's what I'm here for. To tell you all about the things you've already discovered...on accident. Here, lemme just go ahead and tell you already...Shall I? Okay, I can tell you're just peeing your pants to find out what it is your Self already knows just hasn't told you. I have an automatic crazily large amount of love for some people. People that I hardly know. I classify these people as (dash:)- Just Lovable People. They are so lovable! I get this fuzzy feeling inside when I even think about some of these people. They are all completely unaware that I love them so. hm... Ya sure, I'll give you some examples- Hannah's friend w/ the Justin Bieber background on her phone, the red head who sits by me in seminary... I so know her name..., Aunt Karen, that Griffin kid (I realized in A4 that if I was a boy I'd want to be him), the girl at Mt. Ridge w/ amazing hair, Rian, that girl who the girl on my soccer team (name concealed:) swore at, that kid named Coleton in my old A. Studies class who I decided only pretends to be a bad kid, so on so forth. But these people are so not 'So on' and 'So forth' to me. I have to love them. They are just automatically Just Lovable People to me. Think about it... do you know anyone like that? You just love them but you only have a small clue of who they are. But I feel like I've known who they really are from the first time I saw them... but I might just be wrong:) But you try to see if there is someone like that, please. Please? Thank you... I love you. Ya know what? Haley's perfectly kind and terrifyingly beautiful. She is a perfect little sister. Why am I the way I am to her?

2 comments:

Staci said...

Only lovable people think others are lovable, for no real good reason!:)

So glad your mom told me you had a blog! Love, your cuz-Staci

Brynnie said...

Well, I'm very glad you read it!! And I saw your 'CLocks By Staci' blog and 1. your header/title thing is beautiful!! and 2. I loved the clocks!:)


(Amanda- If you design a header thing for me I want hanging stars like Staci's!)