Monday, March 21, 2011

We Must Spank The Children Immediately!


Those of you who do not know me well are probably not aware of my obsession. (Tyler, if you read this, you know what I'm talkin' about). Well, I have an obsession with being obsessed with fake men. Examples: Gilbert Blythe, The Recycling Man, Justin Bieber, Joshub (he was for realsy fake), and other kind or beautiful people, ya know. 

Who am I currently obsessed with you ask? Well... Peter Pan. Not necessarily Jeremy Sumpter but, yes, Peter Pan.





I once convinced Jessica Feilbach that Peter Pan came into my room at night. I also convinced her I could talk to birds and that I was going to a blind person school because I was 'half-blind'. And I was Wendy for Halloween one time and Koleton Wolf was Peter Pan. Hannah was Captain Hooke, ofcourse, and Hyguy was a pirate.

...

"I want always to be a boy and have fun." "You say so, but I think it's your biggest pretend."

Maybe... I kinda wish I could grow up for a while then come back and be a kid again. It seems a little hypocritical of me to say so because I wrote a post in January about how I never wanna grow up. Never growing up would be a sad thing, don't ya think this? Don't you agree it would be sad... to never grow up?

"Wendy, come away with me. Come with me to where we'll never have to worry about grown up things again."        
"Never is an awfully long time." says the Wendy Bird.

1 comment:

Madison said...

My grandmother would always tell me that I looked like Wendy. Maybe, but only a little bit. Sometimes I want to grow up so I can experience great things. But other times, I would rather pause time, go to Neverland and live that age forever. It's amazing that time never does what you want it to do.