Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Greetings Earthlings, let's take a journey.


I am Brynnie of the hills of cedar, Queen of the land of Strange and an expert in the art of awkwardness. 




            How 'bout Me and You?? Hm?

Everyone! I'm getting married! ... someday. But still, I am getting married! ... at least I hope so. And some man's gonna kiss me! ... well, he better ... No matter! He'll love me :)

"You, my friend, are one of my favorite life forms." says Hannah's new broken Buzz Lightyear toy. 

                              Now I Am Wondering This---> If Cell Phones Didn't Exist, Would We Still Be Friends? 

I'm also wondering if anyone knows how to pee while staying in a tree. If you have any ideas or have also attempted to take the challenge to stay in a tree for 24 hours... please, let me know.
Speaking of pee, I'm going to wet my pants.         It's alright. I went.

Is it just me or does it feel like my new background is gonna come out and grab you?

Dani... does the first song on my playlist make you want to cry too??

ImAgInE tHiS mY fRiEnD---> Imagine you could take a picture of a beautiful shirt, press it against your shirt and ShabaM! It's on you now. Can you imagine that? Here's another example. Imagine you had a picture of a gorgeous woman in your hands. How 'bout that one on the top! She's beautiful. So, you have a picture of... Emily here and you press that picture on you face and... well, magic. Your face is now not your face. It's Emily's. Just don't press her shirt onto your face. tehe... you'd have a shirt face. PAHA!


But Brynnie of the hills of cedar lived happily ever after and she had lived pretty happily before that, so... she lived one happy life. 
Even If She Was Always Awkward. She Kinda Liked It.
THE END.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Yeah it kind of does. It makes me quite sad. But I love it very much

Madison said...

BRYNN!!! AHH I feel so important! You quoted me on your blog!!!!
Oh I feel so happy right now... Thank you dearest, you made my day!!!