Friday, March 4, 2011

11 Random Things About Me and My Self

15's too long. Nobody cares to hear 15 freaking things about ME!:)

 1. My hands turn blackish blue because I write so much in my journals. They look kinda scary actually...

 2. I have recently discovered the power of wearing not the same tennis shoes everyday and I think it's part of this process I'm a goin' through- turning into a girl instead of being a man- also, I've become quite...dare I say it...obsessed with cool shoes. This has just come from the girl who, at the beginning of the semester, thought shoes were completely pointless.

 3. My first contacts on my 'recent list' when I text are- My Self, My Dead Journal, Summer List, and Journal. Hey, it makes me look like I have real friends to text.

 4. Yesterday, at my choir concert, I wore my dinosaur boxer shorts and my choir robe and went 'strutting' down the hallway showing off my almost knee length nylons to everyone. My sleeves blew wizardly and I wished to go cast a spell on brotha Breton. But I didn't cuz he was so good at the 'strut' down the hall in his tailcoat thing:) (By the way- I would have felt just like Harry Potter but he doesn't strut an neither does his father)

 5. My favorite thing about my appearence is my mole on my cheek.

 6. I'm a white on the color code test! What are you? I would like to know!

 7. I am SO excited to get married, have my funeral, and go to heaven! You are all invited to swim in my community bath tub in heaven! You see, all kinds of benefits come from reading my blog!;)

 8. I've been mistaken for being drunk, twice and I'm rather proud of it (but don't worry people, I would never drink) I'm crazy but I'm not an idiot:)

 9. Like Dani, I wish I was a red head. But only an attractive red head because... ya know, unattractive red heads are just.. unattractive. P.S.- A fiery red!

10. I love floral anything all of the sudden. I want floral wall paper and some floral tights (hence the picture up yonder)

11. Sometimes I'd rather be by myself and hang out with my journals and imaginary friends than with real people. and sometimes I sneak off to the library instead of going to lunch... I love library's. They're one of my favorite things.

 p.s.- that first picture is my absolute favorite and I didn't know when to use the wonderful thing but I said to my Self, "Self, what better a time to use this picture than on a post about me? and therefore... there it is.

 THE END




Note to me friend:  Maddiey, Maddiey, Maddiey, Maddiey, Maddiey!! LOOK! My enters worked! yes Yes yEs yeS YES! alkay... bye:) lahve you

2 comments:

Barry and Julie Hallsted Family said...

I 'lahve' your 11 things about YOU! But I liked all 15 too! You are so YOU! I love that you never try to be anybody else but you! Don't ever ever change that and you will always be happy! I am going to take you to the coolest library in New York City one of these days!

Madison said...

Brynn, Brynn, Brynn, Brynn, Brynn, Brynnnnnnnnnn!!! I am so happy you figured out the enters!! Sista (like brotha Breton) Hallsted: Do you want to take me too? I lahve libraries!!!!!!

Brynn, you're too beautiful.