Tuesday, February 22, 2011

so this is how it works.

Once upon a last Thursday night, I was a little depressed but that terrible feeling was moved from me because I read this small part of the things you will all see when I am dead (if you ever comment on my blog you'll be invited to the rockin' funeral I'm gonna have!)- 'What a sweet life we have to live. I hope I am so fortunate as to have this feeling of peace and this happiness often. Sweet, sweet happiness. Nothing could be better. I'm absorbed into my own world of happiness and nothing could suck me out at this moment. ...(at this part you'll have to wait till I'm dead to read:) Don't come a killin' me in the night just cuz you wanna read it so bad, okay? jeez, what people do to read my thoughts these days. It's a little outta hand :) ... I love being so incredibly happy and I almost wish I was this way forever. But I still have enough common sense not to.' (Now this, this is an 'ittle something from while I am alive) Well, let us reflect on this... Well! Was I not the happiest girl!? I wish you all could really have felt how happy I was and for not a single reason at all. I just forced my Self into happiness. But... do you read that last part? I says, "I almost wish I was this way forever. But I still have enough common sense not to." I think about this a lot and I've probably written about it o here, but it's like this... If you're always happy then where's the room for the sadness to compare to the happiness? There would be no HAPPY if there was no SAD. Now would there? Young girl, don't cry...When there's no one else, look inside yourself." said the Christina Aguilera.

4 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

Oh how I love your writing. It's beautiful. You're so creative. I wish someday I could take a little gander through that brain of yours. I love your new background also. Can I make a cute header for you that says got milk? I will make it match your background if you will be keeping it. I'll make one that will go with everything, similar to the one I have now. Let me know. I lOVE designing things.

Brynnie said...

Oh!! I would LOVE one, Mando! Could you make it match my last background? The one with the bright colored roses? It's pretty much the same colors.
I love to write more than you know. more than even I know. I don't know what I would do with out it. Did you hear I got my Dead Journal and my journal taken away?:) haha Who gets that for a punishment? I stole them back, don't worry.
Oh dear, if I even get lost in my own brain I think your little gander might turn into one of moms 'shortcuts' but it would be quite an adventure. Trust me, I live in this adventurous brain sometimes. Not always, but sometimes.

Unknown said...

Brynn I love love this post! P.s. Amanda Feel free to make me a cute header :)

Madison said...

Miss Beautiful,
Don't forget you are Gorgeous. You are amazing- always have been and always will be.
BEAUTIFUL POST!!! (sounds appropriate since Beautiful is your name...)