Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Not The Most Tragical Thing That Has Ever Happened To Me.

Tragedy has fallen among my life once again... I have to speak in sacrament meeting. Yes, at first I was very much (sorry Tyler) Pissed:) Especially because my mom told him I would do it for me. But I decided that I am going to face it like a true warrior. And from the feeling on my dear face and the increasingly swelling on that area right next to my nose, I can tell that I'm going to bravely be known as the girl who spoke in sacrememnt meeting witht he biggest zit known to man on her face. It'll be quite the heroic experience and I am thrilled to finally put my mark on history. more like my scar on history:) But with my newly cut bangs hiding my shining like a mirror forehead that Breton could apparently see his reflection in (don't worry, he pretty much announced it in our mythology class) and a gallon of make up and a few peoples clothes, I shall rebel against the natural fear of man. The fear of speaking in sacrament meeting. Oh but nothing can get worse than the last time I spoke:) Thhhhe Hhhholy Ghhhost and Hhhheavenly Fathhhher. Oh, it was lovely losing my voice at such a perfect time. It was probably the worst possible moment:)

2 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

Oh I so wish I could have been there! Good ol' nursery is a keepin me. And I LOVE it. I miss those kids so much during the week. Can you give your talk next time we come...or even on the flight to New York?! Oh I hope!

Brynnie said...

Oh yes! Actually, maybe I'll just stand up on the plane and say it for everyone! I'll convert thousands:) Hey, I wanna come with you to nursery with you sometime! Could I do that?