Monday, February 14, 2011

The Day Of LaHve

As it be's the day of love and devotion... I will tell of some things that I love. Some rare and unusual things that almost nobody says they love on Valentines Day... or Thanksgiving. Probably not Christmas either but, as you can see, I am quite rare and unusual. Stuff of Love#1- Brynn Hallsted. Yes, I love me. Men, it would be just alkay if you told me you loved me everyday:) Stuff of Love#2- My Llama Sweater. Probably one of the many loves of my life. Stuff of Love#3- Them Stars Hanging From My Bedroom Ceiling. Ammon, I promise not to change them until you get back. They are rather spectacular if I say so myself. Stuff of Love#4- My Family. Nobody says they love MY family on Valentines day. My family is quite specialer than most:) We're different. Exceptionally different, especially after our new addition. Derek's nuts and he now looks like the guys from Prison Break:) (he went around our house pretending to shoot everyone and knock them out with guns and other such things. It was hilarious!) I hope you all will become his friend. Stuff of Love#5- My Kumquats. No one in the world put those things on their list of things they love... except maybe the other four 'fat' ladies (The Fat 5 is another one of our nicknames- Thanks Dad/Akhey Bro. George for making us feel so skinny:) I have a ridiculous amount of love for these women. Stuff of Love#6- My Bosom Friend, my Were Wolf Buddy, my man friend, my best friend who's not a very sour fruit (but I did spit one in his laundry basket once:) AKHEY- Tyler. He's the bestest Bosom Buddy in the world! Stuff of Love#7- Pretty much everything else and almost everyone else in the world!! (I say almost because I just recently was forced to start disliking someone... Yes, it's quite a new thing but it's debatabley quite an enjoyable pass time)

2 comments:

Madison said...

Oh-ho the beautiful day of lahve!!! Ain't it great?!?! I am flattered to be apart of your SOL list! No worries, if I had a list of SOL's, you would be on it too!
LAHVE YA TONS!!!

Brynnie said...

Oh-ho-hu!! I am quite pleased! Thank you for putting me on your list too:) Happy Day of Lahve!