Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sparkin'


Maddiey had me read this book called The Prairie Prince a while ago. Yes, I know, it sounds awfully cheesy and, well, it sounds as if it takes place on a prairie. We all know prairies are the least romantic of places (sorry to all ya prairie people, but it's true). But I loved the book and in it, they'd call kissing sparking. Maddiey and I loved that.

So, I was just thinkin' to my Self. "Self, I think that I would like to do some "sparking" myself someday." And so I put my plan to action and went out and kissed.... well, no, actually. I did no such thing. But it would have been a very dramatic and, hopefully, an extremely romantic blog post for you all!

2 comments:

Madison said...

Oh Brynn!!! I am so glad I am not the only one who loved the word sparking! I am so excited for my first kiss! I about died when I saw the Notebook picture on the side- I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! It is definitely one of the best romance stories ever written.

Love ya! Hope you are having a fabulous summer!

Madison said...

I know I already posted a comment but I had to tell you HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR TITLE!!!!!! It is beautiful! Did Amanda help you make it?