Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Taking My Chances.


School has started- or did it even end?

But I know what has happened. I endured many class periods of sitting uncomfortably in a metal chair, staring at the white walls and freezing the fat parts of my arms off, just thinking to myself, "Where, oh, where, has my summer gone?"

But I've found it out. I've been dead asleep since June 4th and just woke up Tuesday. That is the most practical, realistic theory I could come up with (the others were far too unrealistic and slightly too inappropriate to slap on the face of my blog).

My second thought as I walked into school, "By Jove! My clothes aren't good enough."
My second thought as I walked down the hall to Melville's class, "I bet John's telling him about the rolls."
My second thought as I walked into english honors, "and Lucia Lopez is in here! It's a trek family reunion. We're never sluffing this class, Dani!"
But...
This is going to be a year of taking chances.
Love, your barefooted blogger,
Brynnie

No comments: