Friday, August 5, 2011

Just you wait, I'll be in Europe




I really want to see this movie. I need to see more movies. One always needs to see more romance movies. Right, Maddiey? :)

I'm in Seattle right now. Plants are growing on the roofs because 'plants grow everywhere in Washington' and my Aunt Kimeree's yard is decorated with seashells. Seattle is beautiful on it's own, but it's much more beautiful to me because a dear friend loves it so much. Isn't it funny how that happens? Last night, in search of a Seattle moon, I found an orange sliver jutting in and out of the black clouds over the ocean. I wish I had a camera to capture it on. But I saved it on my mental memory card forever. It was so wonderful. 

1 comment:

Madison said...

Yes we need to watch that movie!! And oh how I love Washington! I wish I were there to see the beautiful moon, just the way you described it!

I have wished that I had my camera with me so many times that I decided that I am going to take my camera EVERYWHERE from now until forever.

Sometimes I wish that I could be there with you in Seattle and other times I wish you could be here. We have had beautiful lightning storms, my dear friend.

Please come home soon. I miss you more than you can imagine.