Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nobody's Normal

I love seeing Gil's face every time I come on my blog but I have to post sometime so I might as well post now.
...
As I was changing my shirt for the 15th time in today I said to myself, "Self, why the fetch do none of these fetchin' shirts fit me and why do everyone else's shirts seem to fit perfectly fine?!" (I said this with anger in my voice for I was pretty pissed- Tyler said not to say that word. That is why I put it in parentheses cuz parentheses aren't 4reals). And myself said, "Because everyone else's clothes aren't from other people. Everyone else's clothes are bought from things called stores." and I said, "Uh, okay. Well, that's weird. Why can't everyone be normal like me?" And myself whispered eerily, "Nobody's normal." and myself left the room.
I pondered this for a moment and I came to the conclusion that no one is normal. They all just pretend to be that way. And I wondered and am still wondering why in the world some one would do that. Who would want to pretend to be something they're not? Then I realized I probably do that sometimes. (at this point I was freepin' out so myself came back in to make me chillax:) I pretend to be bad when I'm not. I pretend to be afraid. I pretend to like some things that I don't really like at all. I pretend I don't care but I really do, alot. I pretend to suck at everything when I could actually do stuff if only I would let myself. I pretend to be stupid when sometimes I can be smart. I pretend not to but really I do, alot alot alot. At this point I threw my unfitting shirts in the air and I said to myself, "Meh, nobody's normal. Why the heckternanie am I pretending to be?"
So, I grabbed my favorite Llama Sweater and my back pack from Peru and I stumbled out my bedroom door and ate the candy bar Brenna gave me for Christmas. I drank some more milk from the jug Haley gave me for Christmas and muttered "My glass is empty... that suckssss" to myself cuz I'm not pretending anymore.
P.S. I thought of ties all as I wrote this and a smell just came over me that I really really like kind of alot, sometimes... well, all the time and hopefully not forever.

2 comments:

Missy said...

That's beautiful Brynn!! How deep and insightful! :)

Dani said...

Normal is over-rated.
Just saying.

And I want a llama sweater so fetchin bad you don't even know!
And I love your blog!
And your face!