Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Don't Get Your Knickers In A Knot!"

That's from Anne of Green Gables! Did you know I LOVE that movie? Well, I do! That quotes like an old fashioned version of "Don't get your panties in a wad":) Name the movie!... I'll name it for you-The Blindside. That's a good movie but really, nothing can beat Anne of Green Gables!
*Adding to my Summer of 2011 List!- Watch Anne of Green Gables, knit and drink tea (forfakes tea:) and eat little cakes.
Last summer I made my cousin, Luke, pull an Anne of Green Gables All Nighter (A.G.G.A.N.) with me. Then we snuck/sneaked? out to Marisa's house cuz her and Kylie were pulling an all nighter too. And we thought there was an alarm on the window so we didn't touch it:) I felt quite rebellious. I very much like all nighters.
If I owned all the Anne of Green Gables movies I would have A.G.G.A.N.'s every night with myself! Some people hate them movies (meh, I hate some people) but it's probably cuz they can't stand the fact that they'll never get Gilbert cuz he's so freepin' in love with Anne. Yeah, I actually see why you might not be able to watch them movies. It brings tears to my eyes as well. But, ladies, palease! Let us not give up hope!
A Gilbert will someday find us and we will be his Anne!
And hopefully he'll say Sorry just like Gilbert Blythe does:) I think it's pretty adorable, don't you?
This is Gilbert's Oh Anne, I'm sore-ee Face! :)

No comments: