Sunday, December 4, 2011

"I'm all toasty inside... and I'm leaking!"

From here and now on, I am going to post pictures that I take. With my father's beautiful new, big camera, and the right settings (I've been playing around with it all day), and the Christmas lights that Haley put up for the holidays, I decided to give you a tour of my bedroom. I enjoy loading it with messy crap, but Mom, it's an organized mess, you see?

{stars are hanging from my bedroom ceiling}

{notice the collection of 16 scarves on the door- I've only worn 5}


{that wall there? that is My Blessing's List :) When I am feeling really grateful for a person, I write their name over again. Notice the big black box in the corner? I was feeling quite blessed to have that person this morning, so I simply colored it in :)}


{Me and Haley}

{not in my room- but we have ornaments that look just like bubbles!}

{on this setting... our tree looks like a tree from heaven!}

Did you watch the 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional too, perchance? If not, find some way to read Elder Uchtdorf's talk from 2011 and 2010. Both are incredible and the second talked about the Grinch. We watched that after the devotional and I wrote down about half the movie into my journal. I found quotes and a whole new vocabulary for myself to use! Umbrella- Pumbercella  Recorder- Blabbacorder  Refrigerator- Sub-Zero Chililibrator

The Grinch: Those Whos are hard to frazzle, Max. But, we did our worst, and that's all that matters.

The Grinch: Oh. Bleeding hearts of the world, UNITE. 

The Grinch: The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear? 


Maxy, help me, I'm feeling! Chayse (favorite boy to babysit) calls me Blynn. So- Love, Blynn

2 comments:

Dani said...

Let's watch that movie! I love it!

Madison said...

Amen! It's a Christmas movie you can't go a Christmas without watching! And I love your beautiful pictures- they make me happy. Nikon or Canon? ;)