Thursday, December 8, 2011

faces are for sitting on- nothing more


As dearest as friends can be, they are. I have been a bit of a jerk myself, but I have these friends who have stuck with me all the way through it.               I know how Thanksgiving's already past, but I am thankful for you guys. 

Dani, Maddiey, Brenna, Marisa... I love you three. One cannot function with out girlfriends to lay in the roads on their stomachs with, doing our recently discovered Dani's Mating Call Dance and making Brenna pee her pants. Without you three, who would sit on my head and try to get that dang pillow to engrave the flower into my face? Tyler... Tommy?! No, no. No one would. Because that might be a strange thing to do.

(besides John Hansen- I can tell that that boy would like to sit on my head sometime)


{p.s. Hey, Dani. Thanks for letting me sit on you for so long on the 4th year hike when all I had was lost, broken or forgotten. It must have been painful for your hawt legs.}







Love, your friend, Brynnie

{Psst: I can't take credit for taking these pictures. Maddiey Beardall did most of them}

1 comment:

Dani said...

That's what I'm here for, Blynn:)

plus my hawt legs like being sat on by your hawt butt even more than your hawt face likes being sat on by mine.