Tuesday, June 21, 2011

of Passionate Worshipper's of Beauty


"Captain Jim was a passionate worshipper of beauty. Every lovely thing heard or seen gave him a deep, subtle, inner joy that irradiated his life."

Passionate worshipper of beauty... I'm sure that my closest friends and I easily fit the religion of beauty worshippers. I myself am also a marriage worshipper.

I have recently come to praise the sea. I went to Florida recentlly, sat on the shore in a lightning storm, collected shells on the beach and fell madly in love with it all. I crave the beachshops and reading the 5th book of Anne of Green Gables didn't stop my addiction of the sea at all.

The first 63 pages I've read so far have been absolutely divine. Anne and Gil got married and rode in a carriage straight to their house of dreams which is right on the sea. I've been convinced to move to Prince Edward Island, Canada when I grow up. It will all be so old fashioned and beautiful. And, of course, I'll fall in love while I'm there and stay young forever.


"Slow walk, slow walk, hot ladies are never in a rush." -Hannah, the man.

3 comments:

Madison said...

Passionate worshipper of beauty... yeah, I like that! I am so jealous of you- I wish I could go to a beach (any beach. I'm not picky)!!!! Oh my Hannah... I love it.

I can't wait for you to come home (all of us can't wait)!

Madison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani said...

Well, I have some important things to tell you my love. And I can't wait for you to come home either!