Friday, June 3, 2011


I've had the most romantic of days. It's been awfully wonderful. Bicycles are the most romantic things! My Kumquats and I have been on such lovely rides on our bicycles and such lovely walks as well. My bosom friend Maddiey and I walked to the antique shop across from the AF rec center, Star Mill, today. It only took us about an hour to get there and it was such nice weather! It was so very exciting. A party and a half?

Would you like to know one more exciting thing? I'm cutting my hair off tomorrow.

3 comments:

Madison said...

That was the best walk EVER!!! Let's do it again, shall we? I LOVE your hair by the way. It is GORGEOUS!!!!

Cami said...

Oh my goodness Brynn!!! When did you cut your hair?? Have I seen it my dear?

Barry and Julie Hallsted Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.