Saturday, April 30, 2011

Don't Ever Leave Me





Oh! Darling, please believe me
I'll never do you no harm
Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm


Oh! Darling, if you leave me



When you told me you didn't need me anymore
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly fell down and died


You're trying, you know that though. I've only told my Self that two times, of course. I think I've tried everything I can, you see. I was mean. I can be very mean, you know. I tried being nice but then I was too nice. All because I was much too happy. But you understand, don't you? You always do, right? 





"when did you stop?"... "i never actually did"

Well you know I nearly broke down and cried

I'll never make it alone
Believe me when I beg you
Don't ever leave me alone

3 comments:

Madison said...

Oh those small words give me the chills!! They are beautiful words!

Dani said...

Um, Brynn? do you want to tell me about this?

Brynnie said...

Yup