Tuesday, April 5, 2011

YOU ARE SO SWEET.





once more.

YOU ARE SO SWEET.

Why does this song make me wanna cry? Well, let me tell you why (lemme tell ya a story, Shun)...

Once upon a time... last summer to be exact, there was so much love. So many people were so sweet. I thought I liked him, I think I might've come close to loving him, I realized I loved Dani so much, I found out my Kumquats were amazing, I fell too in love with Walmart, I forced Tanner and Coleman to be my friends and found I loved them too, I fell in  love with music and walking around singing with Dani, and last but not least (why do people say that?) I realized I am very much in love with my ward. All of 'em. Young 'n old!

As you can tell... I had a very lovely summer that was very full of love. and I loved it.






p.s. I'm listening to my playlist titled- summer, i miss you

1 comment:

Madison said...

mmmm I can't wait until summer is finally here!!!!