Thursday, July 7, 2011

I want him. I want him. and, yeah, I want him too.


I'd name these one's Canyon Leo.
I want this one so bad!


I love his hair.
And his cheeks.



Oh, a monkey suit! I would name him Bennet.


And his name'll be Bennet too.

Those are my children Bennet and Canyon Leo. What was that?? Oh, you dears! They say you look good today.

Look how sweet they'll be. (at this moment, I was going to say, "They gave you insincere compliments and everything!" but honestly, I must say, that color really does look great on you.)

I can't... no, no, I can wait to have a baby. Haw haw, don't worry. But the second I'm married to my incredible, perfect-for-me husband... we're having a baby. I'm not going to be a poo and wait like my sister Amanda.

Yes, Amanda and Derek, I called you both poo's.

p.s. Hannah and I went to Seven Peaks to go baby stalking. We sat in the wave pool, by our stuff and in the lazy river and would say,"No, Hannah, there's a cute baby over there! No, two!!" It was great.

4 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

Ahem?! Oh you trust me... I want a baby, lily bad! And even more after seeing these to die for pictures. Oh my word. The boy in blue. He will be my benson. And the one in the monkey suit, he's my Jackson. I want a baby! My classes teach me that every couple should wait at least two years after being married. It takes at least two years for a relationship to mature. That's not our main reason in waiting, but it reassures our decision to wait just a bit longer. I don't know how much longer I'm going to last though. :p

Staci said...

I love adorable, squishy babies!!!!!

Kendra said...

Waiting is a good idea Amanda. :)
Babies are so fun! I love the pictures. I couldn't/can't get enough of our kids when they're babies (or now but for some reason they don't like to be held all the time as they get older:().

Neil and Roxy said...

So cute! But weren't you afraid to hold Brecken when you were here? lol...I am coming in August so maybe that will help satisfy your baby hunger:)